Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday morning church style

      Yeah, it was "one of those mornings" as Sundays usually are. Trying to get everyone fed, clean, seasonally appropriately dressed an not dirty again before we leave, not so easy. Especially when you are doing the single mom thing.
      Dress, Old Navy, 25. Not my favorite fit wise, but I like the trendy print and colors and I needed a dress for C's dedication earlier this year, and this was it. Shoes, BCBG, 40 at TJ Maxx. Bag, 2, and flowers, 6. Antique gold bracelets, 32 for one, the other is a family heirloom. Hair pin, made from a clip on single earring that used to be Nana's. I cut the clip off with wire cutters and super-glued it to a booby pin.
      I grabbed this cardi for a buck at an estate sale yesterday-just wanted to share. Obviously I wont be wearing it for a while!
     By the way, did you notice the little girl in the background? She was taking my room apart in the sixty three seconds I was taking pictures...

2 comments:

  1. Loved your dress on Sunday. Also loved watching Ava dance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that cardigan! Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete