Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sunday Style

      I'm back! Thanks to a few of you for encouraging me, I am inspired to do this all over again!
A lot has happened since September when I last posted. My soldier husband returned from Iraq. On the way to pick him up about an hour away, my girls and I had a horrible accident and our SUV flipped and rolled multiple times. God was with us and saved our lives. My girls were unscathed!

     I am hoping to post at least once a week on here. Any requests for topics?

 Sunday morning: Lips, L'Oreal, British Red, $5. Jacket, Old Navy, $29 2 years ago. Sweater, $6, 3 years ago. Skirt, Limited, $6, 6 years ago. Tote, Urban Outfitters, $29 this fall. Shoes, Steve Madden, $39 this fall on ideeli.com. Earrings, vintage turquoise and sterling, $15, 2nd Street Antique Mall.
Later in the day, I changed to go to a tea party at a friend's house. I love dressing up for church on Sunday morning, then changing into jeans as soon as I get home!

 Jeans, $90, Mavi via InSeam Denim, Scarf, Target, $15. Vintage wool and mink coat, $1 at a garage sale 8 years ago.

     It's so good to be back!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that you're back.

    I'd love to hear inspiration for each outfit, or particular styles. Also, how do you find such good deals at garage sales. Where do your party ideas come from. How do you figure priorities in your life? Can you tell I've been missing our time talking? IF I can't talk to you in person at least I can read it... and no, that's not your fault. Life just got wild, weird and wooly! HUGS!!!! (Yeah.. I have the first comment!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snagging comment #2!! I'd like to hear how you plan on encouraging your girls to express their own styles! Also, for us newbies, can you do a post on the basics of the garage sale? :-D SO happy you are back.

    ReplyDelete