Monday, June 20, 2011

Ask a question, win a prize!!

     Style questions for the Strawberry Blonde Leopard? Ask away! Saturday I will post answers to any question you ask me! Please just comment on this post, and I will do my best. Also I would love to hear any thought or comments in general...
     My favorite question will win a prize!!
     PS: If you blog and you link me, I will enter you to win a prize!
     PPS: If you post the link to this post on Facebook so your friends can enter, leave a comment telling me so I can enter you to win as well.

      So to recap: there are 2 prizes available. One for linking me on your blog or Facebook. And one for my favorite question! To enter to win, just comment on this post with your question or to tell me you linked me You can enter up to 3 comments, for 3 chances to win!

     Oh, you wanna know WHAT you can win, right? Each prize is....A 90 minute closet counseling session with the SB Leopard!!! Need wardrobe advice? Someone to help purge your closet? Update your beauty routine? Sit on your bed and tell you you're pretty for an hour and a half? I'm at your fashion disposal for 90 minutes! And if you're put of town? Phone, email, Skype...I'm yours baby!

     So ask away, Mama!

3 comments:

  1. This is a great idea April. We need to schedule my visit:) I am reposting on facebook and you are linked on my blog. I need to think of a question???????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have linked you on my facebook. I will start thinking of a question. I would love some expertise in helping me to go through my closet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm not a mom, but i also have no idea what looks good on my body, makeup or clothes. i'm in the process of losing weight and tired of the same old-same old frumpy look. What are your suggestions for those "between" days when you're losing weight, but not at your ideal, so you don't want to spend any real $$$ on stuff?? :)

    (How's that for a complicated question??)

    www.emilyrenee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete