Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Outfit for being alone:)

ANNOUNCEMENT: I AM FEATURED ON MY SWEET GIRL KATIE'S BLOG TODAY--YOU MUST GO CHECK IT OUT. YOU WILL LOVE THIS GIRL! Because she's awesome!

My friend offered to have my kids over for a few hours this morning. I was so excited about this I seriously could not sleep last night! I spent most of my time reading art books at Barnes and Noble...

Jeans, Mavi, 90. Tank, Old Navy, 5. Bag, made by me from upholstery from my great grandmas chair...read more on that tomorrow. Boots, Ariat, souvenir from Texas.
 Top bangle, gold, antique. Souvenir from Chicago. Middle, gold family heirloom. Free-thanks mom! Bottom, brass heart, made these friendship bracelets for my girlfriends for Valentines Day this year.
 Sterling drusy earrings, Anthropologie, 30. Souvenir from Chicago.
I got this book in Chicago and was totally inspired to  paint these! In true mom fashion, I made one for Clementine's first birthday (Saturday!) that is a family tree of sorts.
 Me in my signature boots, Rett in his fave Converse lo tops and Ray Bans, Ava in her "Dorfee" slippers and Clem with her tiny bare feet.
And this one for my sister who loves owls. I was going to title it "Val the Owl" (her name) but thought she'd get mad!

No comments:

Post a Comment