Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday morning church lady meeting


Old Navy tee, 5.00. Mavi jeans, 90.00 with Christmas money and begged a discount, from Jennifer at Inseam Denim Ariat boots. Junk Gypsy necklace, from Texas!! 30.00

Ava insisted on "styling my own outfit today, so we match!" Calvin Klien jeans, gift. Gymboree boots, sale 12.99. Princess tee, Target, gift money from Christmas.

 Horrible photo, but I used my free Sephora eyeshadow (it's called Swimming Pool) today...and I really liked it.

Yesterday was a no post day because I stayed in and wore my VS yoga pants from my momma. I never got two seconds to take a pic of myself...but my grandpa came over and tonight he told me he'd been thinking that I was the perfect size when he was over. Which confirms my thought that they are flattering, if not super sophisticated.
And coming up soon, my first mommy interview with cute mommy Joni!

No comments:

Post a Comment