Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Why I love Sephora

      Because I paid for the lip scrub and moisturizer on the far right. And I got all. of. it. I'm a beauty Insider, which is free and you earn rewards for free stuff. Plus every time you order you get 3 free samples. Plus 3 free shipping if you spend 50.00 or more...can you even stand it?!
     I will be interviewing my sister ASAP for beauty advice, she is the queen of products...
     Today I'm going to see an old friend and an older friend and all our little girls are going to play (hopefully!)

    ((I already had been barfed on before I left and changed but here's what I was planning to wear))

     Leopard shoes, 25.00 Target. Jeans, 20.00 Express clearance 2 years ago. Tank, 5.00 Old Navy. Hat, 15, Eugenia Kim for Target. (With Birthday money, last year) Earrings, 30, Anna Sheffield for Target (Christmas money 2 years ago)

2 comments: