Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday morning church style

     I found this on clearance at the Limited a few years ago. I love going after New Year's Day because all the sparkly party stuff is on super clearance. I remember asking if I could buy it, then going back in two or three times before dropping 30.00 on it. Oh yeah, it's silk, fully lined and way more flattering in person. Also I notice I wear a lot of green...this is truer green than it looks.

Dress, 30, Limited. Sandals, 25, Target (gift $$) Basket purse, vintage from my great grandma (free) Sunglasses, 15, Chico's. Shh, don't tell. I was there helping Mom shop. Really. I was 8 months pregnant!

     The Strawberry Blonde Leopard is heading to Chicago this week...I will be back with some great style ideas hopefully. See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment