Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday morning church style

  You know the best way to make your outfit standout right? "Accessorize, accessorize, accessorize!"
RayBan Wayfarers, gift from my husband. The first Christmas after Ava was born. I felt so bad about myself at that time, and really didn't want any clothes because I was so fat (60 or 70 pounds over pre pregnancy weight still to go) and I have loved these and felt cute in them ever since. They fit well, they work well, they go with everything.  Recommend!!
 Miss Trish of Capri (which I already love!) for Target. My in-laws gave me a 25.00 gift card for Target. These were 24.99. Enough said!
 I'm not sure the maker of this dress, as I got it Goodwill and it has no tag. 6.00.
 Can you see my red headed assistant playing with art supplies in the corner?
Purse, thrifted Talbots, 1.00 Lilies, free from my yard.

Which totals the outfit, head to toe, at 7.00 out of pocket.

Tune in tomorrow for an updo tutorial if you like this idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment