Saturday, June 18, 2011

last minute outfit

      I was so happy my friend Elee invited us to dinner last night! I was also still in my pj's and without a bit of make up. 10 minutes is a luxury for me right now, but my kids were good and I moved fast!

     Tank, Old Navy, 5. Shorts, American Eagle, 12. Birkenstock Madrid sandals, eBay, 60. Ray Ban Wayfarers, gift from my husband. Purse, garage sale (where I met upcoming featured mom, Kelli!) 2, and the flowers I got from JoAnn's and added with hot glue.
     I've already gotten a ton of compliments on it and just did it yesterday-for well under 10!

3 comments:

  1. love the purse. I think I need a garage sale date with you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love, but this summer it's just as I'm passing them and stop in. I would love to get together tho:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the feeling. I am so busy with kids and work. Lots else happening making life even more difficult. What do you have available the 30th, 1st or 2nd or the week of July 11th?

    ReplyDelete