Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday morning church style

      I'm using a real camera today...so the pictures are waaay better!
Skist, vintage, 4. Clutch, Old Navy(clearance years ago) 5. Tank, Old Navy, (pre-kids!) 5. Sandals, American Eagle, 25. Necklace, Anthropologie, 38.
      I totally hated my hair this morning (tried a new style of ponytail) but in my amazing photos, I think I look like Reese Witherspoon. Who by the way I adore and who has fantastic, down to earth mom style.
      And that is the power of good photography!!!
      After my afternoon nap, I put on jeans. Something about going to church all dressed up and going home to get comfy, even if I'm comfy at church, must have stuck with me from childhood. I do it every Sunday. Hat, Eugenia Kim for Target, 16. Shoes, Miss Trish for Target, 25. Jeans, Express clearance, 20.
     After Clem FINALLY went to sleep, I took a bath with some of my Lush booty from Chicago. And Allure. These bath bombs are great, my sister got me hooked. You can quarter them and they're still pretty potent...Also I had to get my shark knife in the picture. It's just cute, okay?

1 comment:

  1. oooh I've never tried cutting the bath bombs, I usually use a screwdriver and hammer but then I usually only halve them, not quarter. I will have to try it sometime!

    ReplyDelete