Thursday, June 23, 2011

Small style


 Clementine wore shoes for the first time all morning! She was so happy to try on shoes this week, so I decided to put them on her. She was showing them off to everyone-so proud to wear Ava's oldies.
Also can you even believe how cute her HUGE top teeth are?!
      Ava was proud to wear her Daddy shirt that I made her. We got tees on clearance at Old Navy last fall for .25, and I had some iron on printer paper from years ago that I got as a gift. And yes it does say "I <3 Daddy Dog." That's what she calls him, and no I do not know why...She also insisted on wearing a book bag my sister gave her as a preschool graduation gift. 'Cause it's red and glittery just like "Dorfee's" shoes!
Clementine: Pillowcase dress-me. Shoes, Gymboree, handed from Ava, garage sale find 1.00. Flower barette, Kroger, 3.00 (These are the best barrettes I have found for her fine hair, get yourself one or three!) Janie and Jack shoe in hand, handed down.

Ava: Tee, .25, Old Navy. Skirt, 12, D Signed, Target. Flip flops, 9, Target. Leopard hair bows, 1.00 clearance, Gymboree.


So that puts the total at 27.25, head to toe, for 2 kids. Not bad!
     I'm linking up with Morgan-go check out the other cuties!

No comments:

Post a Comment