Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What's in a name...

     Strawberry Blond, you can guess right? It's my hair color. And as anyone close to me probably knows, Leopard refers to my freckles.
     One day my sister and I were talking about how we were more exotic looking than tan people, because no one flaunts pale skin these days. And we are both totally covered with freckles! (This was a few years ago, before the recent pale skin craze.) I said "we are like leopards, with our spots and slanted eyes!" And it stuck. I love it!

      What do you love about yourself? I love my freckles and pale skin. And I have great calves and lush lips. Of course there's a lot I don't like. (What do you think of the lip color?) But I really don't like thinking about those things!
     Please, do tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment