Friday, July 22, 2011

What I Wore & Why

 Tee, Old Navy, 5 (4 years ago). Jeans, Abercrombie & Fitch via Plato's Closet resale shop, 25. Bag, antique sale, 2. Leopard sandals, Miss Trish of Capri for Target, 25 (with birthday $$$). Earrings, Anthropologie, 30 (with Christmas $$$).
 I kove this outfit because:
}1 it's classic
}2 it's fresh
}3 it's youthful but not too young.
 Stripes in classic colors are great. And basic, simple flattering jeans are my fashion holy grail-these are ideal-not a lot of stretch, but enough that they're comfy.
 The accessories really make it personal though-my signature LeOpArDs!
And quirky Drusy earrings, with the big flower tote.

Today I'm linking for the first time with Kori-whose blog is awesome! Check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Great post honey! Adorable outfit. Thanks for linking up today! Have a great weekend...hope you can link up again next week! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete