Friday, July 1, 2011

Feature Friday: Joni

Jacket from Macy's INC. I got it about 3 or 4 years ago and it's been a uniform piece that I wear constantly! It's versatile, being denim, and yet a little dressed up. My pants are from J. C. Penney (St. John's Bay) and they're capri roll ups, which I love, 'cause they're also versatile. When I roll them down they're just regular pants. The shirt is a.n.a from J. C. Penney. Shoes are from Payless on BOGO about 3 years ago. Bracelet is from a trip to San Fran...little cheapie boutique on Stockton St.

Jacket was around 30
Pants were 22
Shirt 19
Shoes probably around 14
Bracelet 10    

       Joni is a work at home mom who home-schools three grade schoolers and helps her husband as well as leading a huge womens ministry at Sherwood Oaks Christian Church. And doesn't she look good doing it?! She always looks pulled together and really know how to shop for her figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment