Saturday, July 16, 2011

What I wore this week

 Tank, Old Navy, 5. Scarf, had since high school...but I'm sure it was a dime or quarter. Birks, 60. Jeans, 30, Gap. Ray Ban Wayfarers, gift. Belt, Target.

Shorts, cutt off capri's from Charlotte Russe, 13. Boots, Ariat. Tee, Gap, gift. Gold bracelets, family heirloom and smaller one in Chicago, gold.
 Bun with my new bangs!!! Love them. Love that I have mastered the bun for the first time this year.
 Wentthrifting yesterday, got this dress, O'sher, 12, and bag, 4.

 Also got these Abercrombie jeans and this jacket, still with tag for 55.00, which I LOVE. Not sure if I'm keeping the jeans yet...Jessica Simpson shoes, 4 at Goodwill a few months ago.
...And I wore the dress to the farmer's market today with the Birks. Loved it! Would maybe not wear the shoes if I was doing less walking, but they are neutral and go okay, even if they're not perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment