Thursday, July 21, 2011

Small Style (Little Leps)

Romper, used, 3.00 via a friend.

On Ava, Tiana costume borrowed from her friend Audrey. On Audrey, hand me down Snow White costume from my friend Sandi.
Bra and scarf, mine. Tee, Old Navy, .25. Boots, Gymboree, 13. Pants, second hand, 4.
 Dress, used, 2. Boots, 13, Gymoree. Top, Target, gift. Skirt, Rosemary's Cuppa, gift.

 Socks, 1, Gymboree.
 Ava's rainbow nails. She had planned this color scheme for weeks!
 Snow White costume, 5, garage sale. Shoes, 9, Target. As you can see, princess is the name of the game in our world!

As usual, I'm linking up with Morgan today!

1 comment:

  1. Your girls are so lovely and I love their style, especially the bra LOL!
    I have that same brown gingham romper for my little one - it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete