Saturday, July 30, 2011

Sunday morning church style

 Sunday I wore this thrifted dress, 14. I was going to wear flats, but Ava told me to wear these BCBG wedges instead. I got them at TJMaxx several years ago for 40.
 The souvenir bag is from Goodwill, 4.
 And I accessorized with these antique gold bracelets, the top one I got in Chicago, 33, and the bottom is a family heirloom.
I love this outfit because the cut of the dress makes my waist look slim, the shoes make my legs look longer, and both together definitely make me appear thinner AND taller. And of course I love to accessorize with quirky stuff, the Victorian bracelets and straw bag make it a little off kilter and fun.

What did you wear? Do you dress up, or down in jeans? I do both, but I have had the dress itch this year. I think it's because I don't get to dress up for anything else. Next year: dates, parties, something!!

No comments:

Post a Comment