Friday, July 1, 2011

random outfits

      Drinking wine on my back porch with my besties-Tee, Farm Chicks, Country Living Fair, 15. Headband, Bloomsbury Loft, Country Living Fair, 18. Celluloid necklace, my great grandma Tootsie's (don't you just LOVE that name?!) Shorts, cut off Capri's from Charlotte Russe, 13.

     Park/post office/quick visit with a dear old friend outfit-Top, Gap outlet, 20. Jeans, Mavi (gift $$$), 90. Birkenstocks, eBay, 60. Gold bracelets, 33 in Chicago and the other is a family heirloom.

     Outfit for the farmer's market and the library, etc. Tank, 5, Old Navy. Hat, Eugenia Kim for Target, (16, gift $$$) Jeans, Gap (30, gift $$$) Birkenstocks, eBay, 60. iPhone 4, gift. Ish. Another constant accessory of mine.
I'm loking at this now and don't even remember where I wore it...Sandi's house?

Top, American Eagle, 29. Shoes, American Eagle, 24, Shorts, Gap capris cut off, gift. Sunglasses, Ray-Ban, gift. Necklace, Antrhopolgie, 38, gift $$$.

So I have been thinking of hosting a link up for mom style, like your fave outfit of the week, every Monday...anyone interested?

No comments:

Post a Comment