Friday, March 16, 2012

Sunday Style - Rockabilly

     Skirt, H&M, 25. I've been looking for a flattering, basic black skirt for YEARS! And this one I love! Sweater, Old Navy, gift.
     Vintage sterling and turquoise studs, 2nd Street Antiques Mall, 15 (gift $$$)
     Glasses, Ralph Lauren.
     Denim jacket 9 (which I totally didn't need, because it was so warm!) Old Navy, 30. Tights, Old Navy, 6. Shoes, Guess via TJ Maxx, 60. (All from years ago. Jacket 3 years ago, tights, 4 years ago, shoes 5 years ago.)

3 comments:

  1. oooh, love this outfit. one of my favorites on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Wish I were brave enough to wear bright red lipstick! You always look fabulous with it on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Abra!
    Ruth Ann-go get some and try it for a few days. I bet you will love it!! And its less than 6 bucks if you get this one, which I totally recommend:)

    ReplyDelete