Thursday, March 8, 2012

Birthday tea

     Do you have a friend who's always doing for others? I do, and I was inspired to do for her this year. Her birthday was in January, and while I was soaking in a blissful bubble bath and washing away the day, I had an idea. A tea party to celebrate her... And no, I did NOT let her help!

     On me- Old navy leopard print sweater, gift. Limited skirt, 25 on sale after New Year's. Ancient gold Max Azria (via TJ Maxx)peep toes that I bought before I had kids. Then sold to my sister. Then took out of her Goodwill bag last year. And have been wearing ever since!
     On C, coat from a friend, 3. Boots, Old West, bought her for Christmas, 35.
     Well, I did borrow her heirloom Fostoria tea set...



     And my 4 year old made the doily flags for her (Kim is her godmother- a wise, wise choice on our parts! She is wonderful!)

1 comment:

  1. aw... thanks so much! I loved my tea, the decor, the food, the girls, the outfits, playing dress up, but most of all the love of my BFF! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete