Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday morning church style

     Tee, pre-Clemmie. 5.00 Old Navy. Skirt, pre-Ava(!!6!!) 6.00 MaJoR clearance at Limied. Ring, 4.00 Forever 21. Basket purse from my great grandma, free.
Which puts us at 15.00 for this cute outfit, the shoes and wayfarers were gifts.
   
  As I was trying on my planned outfit, I realized the shirt was kind flimsy for church (white tank). The next one too...Already I have dressed better for my camera phone. Isn't that crazy?! But yes I have started a pile of castoffs, after being more critical and less "I can wear it around the house..."
     And I also looking at things with an eye for the photograph, They. Are. Too. Big.

     I am so inspired right now girls! And I have a few of you lined up to interview and share your great mommy style very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment