Saturday, May 28, 2011

Saturday morning farmer's market style


Let me apologize for the blurry pics up front, but I'm totally addicted to using my i Phone 4 for a camera, because I NEVER have a spare second to grab my real camera...so, sorry.

This out fit:

Jacket, Old Navy (do NOT recommend this store for much, but I use this jacket all the time and I do love it.) About 30.00 last spring. Totally a key piece when you're rotating 3 maternity dresses and can't fit into anything else!

Top, 29.50 from American Eagle. I waited to get it on clearance till they sold out of the darker charcoal color in my size that I wanted. (I rarely buy online unless the shipping is free.) Bought with Christmas cash from my husband.

Shorts, American Eagle clearance about 5 years ago. I'm sure they were 10-12 dollars, and one of my few bright colored items. They look great with gray and black tops!

Sandals, Miss Trish of Capri for Target, 24.99 which I bought with a birthday gift card.

Wayfarers from my husband.

Noir ring, got with a ton of coupons from Swirl.com for 11.00



A vendor at the farmer's market commented, "What a creative family!" "I guess all families are..." I said. "Well, it takes a pretty self-confident woman to wear pussy cat shoes!"
Not sure, but I think he meant it as a compliment. And also? they're leopards!!

No comments:

Post a Comment