Sunday, January 12, 2014

Paint It Black

So I got these instagrams printed...then I started thinking about how great they would look on a black wall. Not too shiny, or too matte....


...then I decided to paint my half bath. It would be the perfect place! 
Because for some reason, I always come up with the motivation to do this stuff on drill weekend, and this was of course a three day, overnight drill weekend for Rett 
Because I'm crazy. I just need to be too busy to feel sorry for myself, I guess. 
So. Spur of the moment ideas are the best. Or the worst. You just don't know til you act on them. Paint in haste, repaint in leisure!
Then I was thinking about how great this new vintage tablecloth would look in a black dining room...
...just the right pop of coral! PS: check out my treasures I got last week-in a snow storm-in Martinsville-with my sister, Ginger!

It looks AMAZING! I LOVE it!! It was a brilliant plan!

Now, what to do with THESE instagrams that were all over my dining room?!

Next, I'm posting my painting tips and DIY for cheap, lazy painters:)
Do come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment