Sunday, January 1, 2012

New years eve

      So, as most any mother of young kids, I was rushing to get out teh door to drop the kids off. Ideal pictures do NOT follow, obviously. But this is pretty normal-often my best outfits don't get snapped because I'm already late before I pull out of the drive way.
      Lipstick, L'Oreal British Red. I did my hair up in back, but you can't really tell.
     On me: vintage wool coat, fur trim. 1.00. Snakeskin jeggings, Gap, 69. Shoes, Guess via TJ Maxx, 3 years ago. 60.00.
     On R: Tie and shirt, Target. Jeans, Old Navy. Sneakers, Converse lo tops, from my mom. Glasses, Ray Ban Wayfarers.

      Did you make any resolutions? I love making them and I always keep them too!
This year, I resolve to get back into traditional arts, spending at least 10 minutes every day doing something artistic. Do share!
     Happy 2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment